The installation method of the engine
1) remove the cylinder head screws, screws should pay attention to both ends to the middle cross loosen.
2) take off the cylinder pad and pay attention to the orientation of the cylinder pad.
3) turning the engine, remove the oil pan screw (note from both ends to the middle screw loosening).
4) remove the oil bottom shell and the oil bottom shell seal.
5) loosen the coarse oil filter mounting screws, remove the oil filter, oil pump and oil pump sprocket.
6) disassemble the piston rod group of the engine, turn the crankshaft, and make the 1 and 4 cylinder piston at the bottom stop.
7) remove the fastening nuts of the connecting rod of the 1 and 4 cylinders, take the connecting rod bearing cover, pay attention to the link mark of the connecting rod, and put it in order.
8) use rubber hammers or hammer handles to push out 1 and 4 cylinders of piston connecting rod assemblies, and connect them with the hand at the cylinder outlet, and take out the piston connecting rod components, and pay attention to the installation direction of pistons.
9) the connecting rod bearing cover, the connecting rod bolt and the nut are installed in the original position, and the connecting rod of the different cylinders can not be exchanged. Disassemble the piston rod group of 2 and 3 cylinders in the same way.
10) crankshaft flywheel removing the engine flywheel, unscrew the fastening screws and remove the flywheel, the flywheel is relatively heavy, Caution! Demolition.
Remove the crankshaft front-end and rear end seal flange and oil seal.
11) from both ends to the middle loosen crankshaft bearing cap fastening screws, and pay attention to the assembly mark main bearing cap with a spindle bearing cap, different cylinder and Bush not interchangeable.
12) the crankshaft is lifted, and the main bearing cover and gasket are installed in situ, and the fixed screw is screwed into a little. Pay attention to the positioning of the thrust bearing of the crankshaft and the direction of the opening.